Collecting and using personal information
- Customers’ names and e-mail addresses etc. might be needed when asking questions.
- Our collection of personal information is essentially based on our customers’ intention.
- We clarify the purpose of the collection in advance, and use the collected information only for it.
- Our web administrators will severely manage collected information and take the utmost care to prevent disclosure, illegal diversion or alternation etc.
Managing personal information
We clearly state that we follow the laws and regulations related to personal information in accordance with our customers, business entrusted companies and employees. We also ensure that we establish our own structure measures and exert maximum effort for the security of personal information.
- To fulfill the above statement, we establish our own regulations for the security of personal information and ensure that our employees (including part time workers and temporary employees etc.) are properly acknowledged regarding appropriate handling of personal information and trained for more improvement.
- In collecting personal information, we clearly notify required information such as its purpose, obtain it only by fair means, and treat it legally.
- In using personal information, only authorized people treat it to the needed extent for our purpose.
- For the accuracy and security of personal information, we implement safeguard measures such as information security measurement and take the utmost care to prevent loss, deletion, alternations, leaking etc.
- We will not disclose or provide personal information to any third parties except for the following situations.
- Customer consent has been obtained.
- Disclosure or provision is required by laws or regulations.
- From time to time, we might share or disclose personal information with entrusted third parties. In these cases, we implement all appropriate and legal measures to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information.
- When customers themselves request correction, deletion or addition of their personal information shall be undertaken in accordance with our appropriate procedure.